The past few days I've really been praying about what God wants me to do. I feel like I've got some answers. Krystal, Cat, and I were all talking about moving in together. Cat may not be able to. So Krystal and I are looking into this one bedroom trailer right behind work. We will prolly move in in a few weeks. But we'd have to buy a fridge, and oven/stove, and I'd need a bed. So i'm a lil "ahhh" about that. But the amount i pay for rent here at Cats, it's gana be just a bit more than that at this new place.
I'm going to start getting trained on how to Open the store. Woohoo. That's big responsibility!
When I went to Word of Life, my best friend had to leave to go to jail for something he did a year before hand. I was devastated. I also worked at Liberty Thrift, which was a ministry for ppl. who just got out of jail. Prison ministry has been on my heart for 4 years now. And I also spent the 7 months in Alabama doing prison ministry. A guy at C.R. told me about a prison ministry down here. I went in last nite! The girls are sooo sweet. They walk up and shake hands, give hugs. We do C.R. in there. They break up into small groups after worship and the message is given. I can go in 3 times on the guest list. In order to go in all the time, I have to fill out and send in paper work. Then a month or so later get it back, and then go to a 4 hour trianing that they have around here every other month. I can't wait!! I don't know if God brought me down here FOR this, or is just allowing THIS to be something He's giving me. But it's incredible being part of a ministry where you can give of yourself! And when you have a passion for it, it's better yet
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment