I had a long day today. One with more heart ache, and distress. My classes are $2000. How, IDK! but I can't afford that! So anyway I have to decide weather I'm coming home, staying here and finding a job/place to live. Drop all classes, keep some. I have decide about my classes by 6pm tom. So the preasure is on.
After talking to a good friend tonight this is the game plan we came up with. I'm going to keep my History class. B/c I took histoy 3 x's before and only passed the 3rd time due to loads of xtra credit. Go figure it's a history that doesn't transfer well. Being that I'm thinking I should pass this class, I"m ganna keep it. But drop the others.
I'm giving myself a month. In this month I will like ferverently for a job. (and then a place to live.) If I come up w/ nothing in that time slot, then I will procede home. That way it gives me some time to figure things out here and not just " throw in the towel". But also gives me a game plan.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment